The Donald Show - Fri 12th & Sat 13th October, 2018Donald and District Pastoral and Agricultural Society Inc AFFILIATED WITH VAS Ltd, W.A.S.A., E.F.A. - 137th Annual Show
CONDITONS OF ENTRY TO THE DONALD SHOW
- Persons entering Donald Showgrounds are deemed to have accepted, and understood as binding on them, these conditions and any accompanying risks, obligations and responsibilities
- Persons who are accompanied by minors are responsible for the care, acts or omissions and supervision of those minors at all times.
- The Donald Pastoral & Agricultural Society Inc is not liable nor does it accept any responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever to any person or property or the death or injury suffered to any person or animal whilst at Donald Show.
- Persons entering Donald Show indemnify The Donald Pastoral & Agricultural Society Inc against any loss or liability, cost or expense or damages suffered by them, or any person under their control arising from or in relation to the entry either by person, vehicle or otherwise
- Persons causing a disturbance or refusing to comply with directions or requests from The Donald Pastoral & Agricultural Society Inc will be ejected from Donald Showgrounds
- A person entering Donald Showgrounds maybe photographed, filmed or taped. A person by entering Donald Show consents to Donald Pastoral & Agricultural Society Inc or third parties appointed by Donald Pastoral & Agricultural Society Inc photographing, filming or taping them. Donald Pastoral & Agricultural Society Inc can broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings or images without compensation to the subject of the photographs, film, recordings or images.
- Persons entering Donald Showgrounds indemnify Donald Pastoral & Agricultural Society against all liability for or in respect of any claims, demands, actions, suits or proceedings, costs, expenses, loss, damage, injury or death of any person arising out of or in connection with any of your acts or omissions while at Donald Show.
- Art and Craft Exhibits 2pm to 4pm, Friday.
- Photography Entries To show office in week preceding Show, no later than 5pm Wednesday. Photography judging will take place on Friday.
- Perishable Exhibits (Cookery) 7.30am to 9am, Saturday.
Pavilion judging 9.30am, Saturday. Pavilion open for viewing 12.30pm-4.30pm, Saturday. Collection of exhibits from 4.30pm, Saturday under strict supervision of steward.
- $45 Camping Ticket (week only) OR $10 per night, from Wednesday.
- Stall charge $3 per night/$15 per week.
- Stallion boxes must be booked $5 per night.
- Camping & Stall Fees will be collected Monday and Wednesday.
The entrance gate (top gate) will be closed to all traffic on Saturday, between 10am and 5pm.
No traffic will be permitted through this gate during these times. The bottom gate will be open during these hours.