Class V - Photography
Stewards: Peggy Coats
Judged Photos will be on display in the Blue Room
- All work in this class must be taken by, but not necessarily processed by the exhibitor. Prints may be digitalor traditional.
- Prints must be no larger than 13 x 18cm (5’x7’) and prints must be mounted on card no larger than 15 x 20cm. Framed prints cannot be accepted. VAS Limited entries not included.
- All photography to be in by Wednesday October 11th, prior to 5pm, at the Secretaries Office at the Donald Showgrounds.
- Name of exhibitor to be shown on back of print; title, if any, on the front
- Single print on one mount per entry, unless otherwise specified.
- Maximum two entries per exhibitor per section.
- Professional Photographers are ineligible to enter. (Someone that derives a greater percentage of their income as a photographer)